Monday, October 12, 2009

Mark Logic CEO Blog: Back in the Mark Logic CEO Blog Day

An excerpt from an insightful post on many topics, including a taxonomy of blog types.   I think the taxonomy is useful and appreciate the reference to my blog :)

I’m changing my usage of FriendFeed as part of strategy to build a bit of a wall between my personal friends (Facebook) and my work friends and colleagues (LinkedIn). Going forward, I believe that most people will do the same thing, ending up with N social networks and “hard walls” between them. I believe that few people will trust a friendship-type field to protect what’s truly personal from what’s work. They’d rather just play it safe and use totally different social networks.

Mark Logic CEO Blog: Back in the Mark Logic CEO Blog Day

No comments: