Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Summers seems willing to friend Facebook movie - The Boston Globe

The rest of the story…

Smiling as he described his real-life reputation, and his portrayal in the film, Summers went on, “I’ve read somewhere, on occasion, that people think I can be arrogant. And, uh, I can’t imagine why. And if that is so, I probably was on that occasion.’’

Summers noted only one substantive objection to the film. His character, played by Hollywood producer Douglas Urbanski, asked his assistant in the movie to “punch me in the face,’’ apparently to wake him up or assure him of the reality of the meeting with the Winklevosses.

That, Summers said, never happened. “I surely did not tell anyone to punch me in the face,’’ he said.

Summers seems willing to friend Facebook movie - The Boston Globe

No comments: